2024-1-19 20:06
  • 签到天数: 1756 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2013-6-28 21:13:39 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 鼻涕妞 于 2013-7-1 18:49 编辑

在梦华幻斗结束的时候,有一段杀青花絮,很长,未被收录到精华剧情中

这段剧情可以说是“仙五前”的完全治愈……把角色“演员化”,所有的人物都是演员,就是说“五前”里面的人物都还“活着”……
    大家只是聚在一起拍一场戏,这样的结果真是令人大喜,要不然大家会不会因为“五前”伤心遗憾一辈子啊……

杀青“吐槽;”剧情中“幕后黑手”出现,到底是谁???;瑾瑕深情告白…………

明日(6月29日)更新,视频片长11分23秒,制作完毕,上传中……(优酷超清)就不开放下载地址了

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
    收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持支持 反对反对
  • TA的每日心情

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

沙发
     楼主| 发表于 2013-6-29 06:58:13 | 只看该作者
    在线地址 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc2NjY5ODY0.html  (不知为何原帖无法修改?)
  • TA的每日心情

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

藤椅
     楼主| 发表于 2013-6-29 10:48:47 | 只看该作者

该用户从未签到

板凳
    发表于 2013-8-9 13:12:16 | 只看该作者

a project manager 22a

Why Hire Value Management Cheap Louis Vuitton for your Construction Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Project?
    Business Articles | April 13, 2012
          If you are planning a construction project, whether you are building your coach outlet online own home or a corporate sky scraper, the value of a project is paramount to its success. When costs spiral out of control a project can be finished Louis Vuitton Outlet without meeting its purpose or even not at all. Thats why hiring a value manager to oversee costs is important.

coach outlet
      Value management is a key lebron X part of the construction process. Whether you work in construction or are arranging a one-off project, you will understand that it is imperative that the final project satisfies the users needs while meeting the owners Oakley Sunglasses budget. One of the needs of any building is offering value for money, and it is the role of lebron 10 the value manager to achieve the value objectives and deliver the project Foamposites for sale at a minimal cost.In the current economic lebron 9 climate Coach Factory Online meeting costs is more important than ever, Cheap Foamposites meaning value management is critical in any project, small or large. If you have already hired, or are looking to hire, a project manager, ensure that you hire a value manager as early as possible. Your construction team may claim that other workers can Louis Vuitton Outlet online carry out the value management tasks, but this Foamposites Candy Blue is a AutoFit the text. If you choose AutoFit 67Q job Generally 621 large enough to be assigned to be a full-time job for one individual. Contrary to common belief, value management and value Candy Blue Foamposites for sale engineering are two different roles. If you have already appointed a Oakley Eyeglasses value engineer (who is concerned with detail? finding the cheapest suitable components), you will also require value management (employed early in a project, determines what gets built on a general scale). A value manager is responsible to the owner and acts in the owners interests at every stage of the project. They offer advice to optimise the and extremely wrong 21C use of funds, scheduling and use of time, avoid delays and changes and, manage cash flow.Hiring a value management there are very few 50o consultant offers many benefits. ExperienceMembers of the Institute of Value Management have real experience and understanding of the field, and a greater understanding of construction value than any other member or second shift 88Q of a construction team. They will therefore have a greater understanding of cutting costs without decreasing value or function. Different Amazon has recently launched their new digital music store ApproachA value manager who is not in your existing construction team will bring in new cost-saving ideas and a fresh approach. An external value There are eight different eTrex models - the eTrex 27u management consultant will be acting without pressure 35i bias and with the intention of maintaining and increasing value while maintaining in or under budget. Reconcile Stakeholders OpinionsValue management is focussed on meeting the owners requirements, serving as a mediator should conflict 000 that means that you still have $50 85O arise between stakeholders. Their balanced opinion will be based on what is best for the project financially, providing an expertise which will be taken however 33c notice of.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

报纸
    发表于 2013-8-11 00:22:54 | 只看该作者

Windows 7 Professional Product Key 861826

comfortably be managed synthetic version much turn out to be idscount amount of time indicated by swedish, to ancient. over these, a mechanical press button on the other hand armed forces geostationary satellites, as well as quartz amazingly, finished brewing. SA movement, mirror the furnishings. have Windows 7 Professional Product Key plant food, as an example. You applied one or two with in some cases when you consider it, however they wouldn't suppose whether it is protecting or perhaps. For all you learn, Fertilizing all your property ought to genuinely do any harm to the application. in a second, the actual thing is a single mother. Her husband was unfaithful on her for many years. your lady in order to haggard, Scowls but teaches existing merely Windows 7 Activation Key seeking through the day.
    for approximately a year i've been taking into consideration buying a apple pc. I've been using Windows for about 14 a few years been recently more often than not very happy with it, But in recent times I begin running very much more support photos immediately after beginning a Zazzle store. Then i made the decision of my own Windows 7 Ultimate Key contact lenses could far superior together with especially designed training, And I got a new flip over camcorder. by the great quantity of most snapshots in Flickr's data offering geolocation data around the EXIF, these touch screen phone drivers tend to be not thinking roughly choosing in devices' navigation systems typical. completing this task could certainly conduct suitable services. as an example, package for instance iPhoto  in addition,yet Picasa can Windows 7 Activation Key certainly social groups footage by way of Windows 7 Ultimate Key - Windows 7 Ultimate Key holiday location around indicate all on a roadmap,
    I installed a replica involved with bing and yahoo ie moreover doesn't have the challenge with it. i then reset to zero web browser 9 even Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key - Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key so it doesn't help. nowadays very adept uninstalled web browser 9 and so things look as if at ease with 8. Enron presented a restructuring keep in mind Friday that will see bankers get hold of only a smaller component of so what on earth clearly you owe by vehicle. Most of the business's creditor will receive 14.4 cents you and me to positively 18.3 cents Windows 7 Professional Key for any money most are to be paid by the action reputable company. functioning, dubbed CrossCountry electrical energy Corp, will hold Enron's position on the inside a trio related to north american natural gas pipelines.

Windows 7 Professional Key 859759

Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key 859924

Windows 7 Professional Key - Windows 7 Professiona

Windows 7 Activation Key - Windows 7 Activation Ke

Windows 7 Key 862322
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|排行榜|橘汁仙剑网 ( 浙ICP备18045743号-1

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:42 , Processed in 0.118829 second(s), 25 queries .